Friday 10 January 2014

Follow Friday (#33)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!

  1. Participate in at least one meme per week
  2. Attempt to read at least two books every week
  3. Comment on other blogs more often
  4. Request less on Netgalley (because I request so much and it's building up)
A very boring list I'm afraid, but I need to do all these things! I've let a lot of the blog slide, especially since beginning my A-Levels. I need to make it more active again.

So what are your blogging resolutions? Leave a comment below!

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    New Follower via bloglovin.
    My FF: http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I think commenting on other blogs is a popular one. I saw it a lot on the Top Ten Tuesday posts this week (same topic).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised at all - it's difficult to comment when everyone's lives are so busy anyway, but I'm really going to try to make the effort.

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice resolutions! Seeing quite a few of these spread throughout! Wish you the best of luck on completing them all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to comment on blogs more often too. I don't know why, but for some reason I get shy lol

    New follower via GFC. Check mine out! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get shy, just sidetracked - often I end up looking through someone's blog and reading their reviews but just forget to comment!

      Delete
  5. Great resolutions!! I love how you have what you're reading in print and e-book

    New Follower

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I request way too many book on Netgalley as well. Great resolutions though:) Good luck.
    Old follower.

    My FF :D


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so addictive - I always think "Well I'll read it eventually" but eventually never comes! Hopefully I can catch up a bit this year, though :)

      Delete
  7. Mail is a major vulnerability for identity theft. Bills replica handbags, account statements and (especially) credit card offers are some of an identity thief's favorite things. Make sure your home mailbox is secure. When you send mail, use hermes replica secure, opaque envelopes so no one can read account numbers or spot checks just by fendi outlet holding them up to the light. Note any sudden drop in the amount of mail you receive -- a thief may have rolex submariner replica put in a fraudulent change of address at the post office.

    ReplyDelete