Wednesday 20 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#36)

Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week I'm waiting on This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl.
17675031
I joined the Nerdfighters just around the time that Esther passed away. I remember all of the fandom talking about her, saying how wonderful she was, and I couldn't help but feel that the entire world had suffered a loss from her passing. Loads of people would never know this amazing girl - however, this book is going to be full of her words, stretching from diary entries to stories to letters. It'll be a little piece of Esther that everyone can have, and I just can't wait to read it.

A collection of the journals, fiction, letters, and sketches of the late Esther Grace Earl, who passed away in 2010 at the age of 16. Photographs and essays by family and friends will help to tell Esther’s story along with an introduction by award-winning author John Green who dedicated his #1 bestselling novel The Fault in Our Stars to her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I think this book would make me sob. I hope it's amazing as Esther was.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete