Friday 15 February 2013

Follow Friday (#19)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker.

Now I need to choose a favourite character! Decisions, I'm really not good at making decisions.

Dear Alaska,
What was Miles to you? Part of me is annoyed at him for falling all over you in the first place, trying to pursue you and fix all your problems, even though you obviously had a boyfriend. But then part of me is annoyed at you, Queen of Mixed-Signals; what was Miles to you? What did you feel for him? Was he a friend, someone you cared for deeply? Or a romantic interest? Or did you just lead him on, not caring whose feelings were hurt in the process?
Even though I love you both, Miles was a jerk, and so were you.
Love, Nina

3 comments:

  1. Nice letter! Can't tell what series this is, but that's been part of the fun today! A guessing game of sorts!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great letter!
    New follower, stop by for a visit....My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great letter! I definitely had mixed feelings about these characters too. I actually skimmed the second half of the book because I was so annoyed.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-13-character-letter.html

    ReplyDelete