Sunday 20 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#6)

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get together and show off what new reads are stacking up on their shelves.

Dare You To by Katie McGarry (from Harlequin Teen via Netgalley)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (from the library)
Lenobia's Vow by P.C. and Kristin Cast (from the library)
Slated by Teri Terry (bought by me)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (bought by me)
Thumped by Megan McCafferty (bought by me)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous that you got your hands on Dare You To. Pushing the Limits was a favorite read of 2012 and I can't wait to read Beth's story.

    Enjoy all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are new to me. Haven't read any but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous books. Code Name Verity is absolutely wonderful and I hope you love it. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete