Monday 10 September 2012

Book Haul (#10) - Birthday edition!

It was my birthday on Saturday (I'm finally 16! Woo!) so naturally I got gifted a lot of books - as well as a Kindle! So I have a pretty big - and pretty amazing - haul today.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (from Mum)
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell (from Mum)
1Q84 (books 1,2,3) by Haruki Murakami (from Mum)
The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle (from author)
Forsaken by Kristen Day (from author)
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (bought myself)
Zombicorns by John Green (which has been published for online download legally)
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (from Dad)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (from Dad)
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer (bought myself)
The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (bought myself)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (bought myself)

So what have you gotten recently? Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday :)
    If you haven't yet read Iron King or 1984, I hope you enjoy them. I sure did!

    ReplyDelete