Friday 1 June 2012

Follow Friday (#9)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

I have always wanted to do this - I love crossovers! Now, this is going to sound really weird...but I'd get Four (from Veronica Roth's Divergent) and Gus (from John Green's The Fault In Our Stars) to hook up. I know that would never happen, considering Gus lives in the 21st century and sufferers from cancer, and Four is from the future in Chicago, but...I'd love it. And I think it would work out. Gus is the loveliest character I have ever read about, and Four, although sometimes threatening and violent, is absolutely adorable and great. So, yeah. I guess that's my pick.

What about you guys?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I think that they would make great friends :D Great pick!

    New follower via GFC

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete