Monday 21 May 2012

In My Mailbox (#5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where bloggers show what books they have bought, been gifted or borrowed in the last week.


So what's your haul been this week?

As a note, I understand what has happened around The Story Siren and plagiarism (for those of you who don't know about these events, go here for information), but at the moment I am on the fence as to whether I should stick with IMM, or change to an alternative meme. This is because a) it isn't really any of my business and b) I don't know whether to give her the benefit of the doubt and accept her apology, or to side with those plagiarized. But over the next few weeks I will decide whether I'll stick with this meme or will change to a different one. Lesson learned today, kids? Don't steal someone else's work: it will always end badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment